ILLITERACY ERADICATION: -
(a) What is education? Education is an INVALUABLE PROPERTY that everyone
can rightfully acquire.
(b) Who is an illiterate person? An illiterate person is equivalent
to a blind person in today's world.
(c) What are the benefits of education? Among the numerous benefits,
a few benefits a person can reap through education are mentioned below.
1. Education makes the individual really independent. The darkness
of ignorance can be dispelled only with education.
2. Educated man will have tolerance and presence of mind. As per the
situation he will solve the problems from time to time.
3. Educated man knows economy and gives priority for proper planning.
Educated man is a proud citizen of any country, who knows his rights
as well as his duties.
4. Educated man always gives preference for safety, security and result-oriented
5. Educated man is an aware man who will be always alert and cautious
6. Educated man never leads to any problems, arguments, disputes,
but over and above, he can peacefully and tactfully try to solve them.
7. Educated man will be talented, sharp in observations and very quick
in actions in emergencies.
8. Educated man is sweet in speech, polite in dealings, gentle in
nature, friendly in relation, helpful in distress and volunteer in
9. Educated man is a self-confident man, always believes in self-reliance
10. Educated man keeps himself away from bad habits and inspires with
his good character.
11. Educated man acquires good qualities like dedication, forgiveness,
humanism, equality, judgment, understanding etc.
12. Educated man never believes in superstitions, opposes meaningless
traditions/customs, and encourages simple, innovative and scientific
13. Educated man is a lighting candle who can light thousands of candles.
He can spread his knowledge to thousands without reducing his own.
Now, can you afford to deprive your child of its basic birth right
of education? No! So, see that your children must be educated for
their bright future at any cost.
A right education is the proportionate combination of ingredients
E - Equality
D - Discipline
U - Understanding
C - Curiosity
A - Awareness
T - Tolerance
I - Independence
O - Organizing skills
N - Novelty search
TIPS FOR THE STUDENTS TO IMPROVE THEIR CONCENTRATION AND MEMORY.
1. Concentration practice.
2. Pranayama practice.
3. Objective meditation practice.
4. Silence practice.
5. Be interested in what you want to remember.
With great confidence fully trust your memory, which will prove that
you have unbelievable miracle memory.
7. Repetition is the best way to assist perfect recall. Develop patience
to repeat it often enough to remember perfectly. Remember recollection
is the mother of learning.
8. Even though it may take some time first, you clearly understand
step by step what you want to remember.
9. Associate with objects method: link what you want to remember with
something that is already part of your experience.
10. As far as possible perform a mental and physical task alternatively.
11. Exercise regularly even if it is for a short time of 10 minutes.
12. In case you lack concentration due to mental or physical fatigue,
a short brisk walk will help.
13. Alternatively drinking a few sips of water also improves concentration.
14. Regular room, place/direction of sitting, timing (preferably early
mornings & silent evenings) will help your memory/concentration to
a large extent.
15. Foods those will help to improve your memory: Almond, Apple, Grape,
Date, Orange, Fig, Walnut, and Raisin.
LITERACY LIGHT MAKES LIVES BRIGHT.