INDUCE SELF DISCIPLINE: -
(a). What is Discipline?
Discipline is abbreviation form of
D - DETERMINATION
I - IDENTITY S
C - CONFIDENCE
I - INDEPENDENCE
P - PUNCTUALITY
L - LEADERSHIP
I - IMPRESSION OF BELIEF
N - NOT TO FAIL
E - EVER ALERT
(b) What are the different types of discipline?
The different types of disciplines are as follows:
(i). Duty Discipline: - Promise less and show more results.
(ii). Punctuality: - Promise late and complete early.
(iii). Food Discipline: -Along with the normal food try to eat
seasonal fresh fruits and vegetables as per the needs of the body
and not as per the taste.
(iv). Health Discipline: -Follow body hygiene/oral hygiene/, mental
health and surroundings hygiene.
(v). Behavioral Discipline: -Single drop of poison spoils vessel
full of milk. An uncontrolled anger/hasty/hurting word will crack
down your decade relationship. So control your anger/haste/rudeness.
Always talk with a smiling face coolly in a pleasing manner, ever
to win all hearts.
(vi). Conscious Discipline: -Bad thoughts are mental poisons.
Keep your mind absolutely pure and clean away from all bad thoughts.
The mind contaminated with bad thoughts is like a leaves less,
lifeless, dying tree (which is ready for an axe), whereas the
pure mind is like fully blossomed lovable living tree, which attracts
many colorful birds and butterflies. Similar way spotless and
pure mind sprouts many noble thoughts.
(vii). Contentment Discipline: - One always should aim high in
his goal. But in the materialistic world, only self-contended
person enjoys continues feast of life. Like wise in every point
of life, it may be driving on the road, sleep, entertainment,
appointments and time schedule one must follow discipline norms,
so that he will get both prosperity and peace.
(c) Why to induce self-discipline?
We should induce self-discipline because,
1. Self-discipline is self-confidence.
2. Self-discipline keeps you ever active and always cautious.
3. Self-discipline makes you punctual and prepares you to face
any challenges/problems in life.
4. Self-discipline monitors and rectifies all your activities
from time to time.
5. Self-discipline makes always think positively and builds character.
6. Self-discipline keeps you away from bad thoughts and habits.
7. Self-disciplined man is a targeted arrow.
8. Self-discipline is the foremost basic requirement to achieve
9. Self-discipline is self-pride.
10. Self-disciplinarian commands high respect.
11. Self-disciplinarian is preferred for every job.
12. Self-disciplinarian is highly reliable.
13. Self-disciplinarian is an ever-inspiring mission.
14. Self-discipline only brings self-contentment and peace.
(d). How to maintain self-discipline constantly?
One must strictly follow discipline best to his consciousness.
There may be some rare exceptions like ill health, unavoidable
emergency etc, where you can't maintain your discipline and in
such instances you need not regret. However you shall have a penalty
system when you skipped discipline negligently. In such incidences
you punish yourself with minor penalties such as
1. Skip your dinner that night.
2. Make an extra meditation practice that day additionally.
3. Skip your entertainment that day.
4. Work couple of hours extra etc.
SELF DISCIPLINE SUSTAINS PROSPERITY.