SIMPLE LIVING PRACTICE: -
Why should one practice simple living?
One should practice simple living, because:
1. Simple living is very economical.
2. Simple living will avoid all wasteful expenditure and leads to
steady savings, ultimately supporting returns.
3. Simple living will always make your future secure.
4. Simple living never forces you to do immoral and illegal acts.
5. Simple living keeps you away from bad habits.
6. Simple living will never destroy huge properties: over and above
it leads to make further properties.
7. Simple living may not lead to laziness.
8. Simple living never leads to ups and downs in life.
9. Simple living is disciplined living, leads to thrive with peace
10. Simple living is not artificial but purely plain living.
11. Simple living is unaffected and ever steady.
12. Simple living is straightforward living.
13. Simple living is fearless and liberated living.
14. Simple living is supreme living true to your mind.
15. Simple living is true, natural and worry free living.
16. Simple living always destroys jealousy and ever inspires the
17. Simple living is not a neglectable living, but it is respectable
18. Simple living is ever contented, matured and happy living.
FEW STRAINLESS ECONOMICAL AND SIMPLE METHODS, WHICH WILL YIELD SOUND
Regarding matrimonial to reduce the precious time, cumbersome strain,
huge expenditure, community wise elderly persons can form a voluntary
group and can conduct periodical "SWAYAMWARAMS" (self selection
of spouse), for prospective brides and grooms. They can also print
a low cost small matrimonial booklet periodically. The same group
should inspire and initiate simple and mass marriages. In fact simple
and mass marriages are not miserly marriages; they are praise worthy
Try to totally avoid or minimize expenditure to the least for festivals,
rituals and ceremonies. Many families are ruined only because of
heavy expenditure for marriages and ceremonies.
Savings are a sign of your secure future. Plan and minimize your
expenditure and try to increase your savings. Make savings a routine
habit. Savings will get you regular supporting income.
Greed is the root cause of all troubles. Try to minimize your wishes
and try to live within your available resources.
Construct small, simple well-ventilated house with little open space.
Secret for happy, healthy and long peaceful life is "SIMPLE".
I: IMPLEMENT PRANAYAMA
P: PRACTICE FAST ONCE A WEEK
SIMPLE LIVING - PEACEFUL LIVING